tanned and happy

5:07:00 PM

shirt-Koton, shorts and bag- mango, shoes-jeffrey campbell,
Hi! How is everyone?? I was extremely surprised by the weather because in the end of
 august it's usually so cold that I start wearing a coat- but this summer is kind of magic, i don't know why it's so hot in my town) I have just 2 photos of me /yes, it's iphone quality again/ #sorrynotsorry since i've come home from my aka road trip thing(if you still don't know about it, check previous post) and I was really busy. I was just going out with my bestie and she captured me tanned /now i am alredy not/ haha 
So there are still a lot things to do before fall, so now I'd better go to the gym because I ate too much pasta yeaterday. Today is going to be a cardio day!
Love you, Arina
-
Хэллоу! Как вы там? Я после приезда была очень занята, ну как обычно бывает после долгого отсутствия, так что сейчас беру себя в руки и выполняю все дела, которые давно не решалась сделать. Вот, кстати, единственные две фотографии которые у меня есть, чтобы поделиться с вами/ они снова сделаны на айфон,да,да к-качество оставляет желать лучшего/ просто некогда, метаюсь по городу как ошарашенная. Вот дописываю пост и ,наверное, побегу в спортзал иначе съеденная вчера паста даст о себе знать и вот уж точно отложиться на талии. Меня по-видимому ждет кардио тренировка. Все, прощаюсь, побежала!
Люблю вас , Арина!!

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Instagram @justlifeinme