Fall feeling, outfit ideas! [EN] & [RU]

11:18:00 PM

Hello everyone, today i would like to show this fall outfit. It is all about classic style and it's always in trend. Here I am wearing classic white shirt  from United Colours Of Beneton and classic black trousers from Mango. One of my favourite coat ever is this black from  Mango. I can't even remeber where my glasses from, but they are really cool!
 I hope you liked it! 
If you enjoy my photos you can check out my INSTAGRAM @justlifeinme http://instagram.com/justlifeinme
Love you, Arina 
-
Хээлоу! Я снова здесь и я наконец то выкладываю по-настоящему осенние фото. Этот лук я отношу к классическому стилю. Все начиная от пальто и заканчивая очками отлично подойдут для работы в офисе или для учебы в школе или университете. Мое пальто из Mango ,классические черные брюки тоже оттуда, рубашка из  ( United Colours Of Beneton ).
-вы можете увидеть больше фотографий  в моём инстаграме @justlifeinme thtp://instagram.com/justlifeinme

люблю вас, Арина 

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Instagram @justlifeinme