Where I'm going ?! [EN] &[RU]

9:50:00 PM



Hello everyone! I don't have enough time to tell you all the news, but I have the special one for you! Am gonna have a summer trip TO____?????  I won't tell it to you, because it's kinda secret to you and all my friens BUT if you want to know where am gonna be you should check out my instagram in the middle of July ( but you can follow me  now to see more photos!)
And remember all dreams can come true
Happy holidays!

Love, Arina
Всем привет! Я хочу поделиться с вами одной замечательной новостью , я скоро отправлюсь В _______???? И да, как раз этого я вам и не скажу,так как никто из моих друзей и вы тоже пока не знаете, так что следите за мной в инстаграме, чтобы первыми узнавать новости из моей жизни)

Спасибо, что читаете мой блог!
Люблю, Арина

You Might Also Like

4 коммент.

  1. Can't wait to know where are you going and see the pictures, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun wherever it is Arina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear it♡ I pomise to take great photos!

      Delete
  2. Заинтриговала) Обязательно посмотрю, куда ты направилась!) Очень классное фото, кстати)
    Заходи ко мне в гости) Буду рада дружить :))

    www.blotterlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram @justlifeinme