RUSSIAN SPRING!!Brrrrr [EN] & [RU]

10:52:00 PM



HELLO EVERYONE!!
 I promised to show you Russian spring, so that is it :D
Actually these photos are 2 weeks old and it was pretty cold ahahah.
That day was snowy enough so me and my friend tried to do it. I am wearing Max Mara sweater and you actually can't see it, but it's okey ;
i have this yellow scarf from 
  United Colors of Benetton and I have my UGG® Official here which i ordered from eBay
I hope you will like it <3

 Love,  Arina

You can contact with me arinayunusovanv@gmail.com or on INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/justlifeinme 


Хэлоу! Уже весна и экзамены скоро, но это не повод вешать нос, а я тем временем хочу поделиться свами фотографиями двух недельной давности, когда погода в моём городе точно не радовала. Но меня это не остановило))) На мне супер яркий шарф-снуд из  United Colors of Benetton  еще ко мне пришли мои UGG® Official с eBay, абсолютно не жалею, что приобрела настоящие угги, качество обуви очень порадовало.

Чтобы увидеть больше фото вы всегда можете зайти сюда
 http://instagram.com/justlifeinme
Люблю вас, Арина


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Instagram @justlifeinme